Our wonderful neighbor, Rabbi Ben Shalva of Temple Reyyim, tells a wonderful story of his experiences with mikveh, immersion, and Mayyim Hayyim in his blog post, Amazing Neighbors. We are so touched, Ben, and so lucky to share a parking lot with you and your shul!
- If not for MH, I wouldn't have become a gestational surrogate. Join me in this mitzvah by donating to Mayyim Hayyim. mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/09/18/a-n… tweeted 1 week ago
- Rabbi Jamie Kotler shares how she removes the schmutz from her heart for the chaggim! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/09/13/the… tweeted 1 week ago
- We recently thanked our beloved Mikveh Guides w/an appreciation night! Get a peek inside some of our takeaways. mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/09/11/ang… tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Check out how Maya's fighting for access to clean, mayyim hayyim for her hometown village in Guatemala. mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/09/07/wat… tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Elul reminds us to WAKE UP. The High Holidays are coming & there's soul work to be done! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/09/05/the… tweeted 2 weeks ago