Our wonderful neighbor, Rabbi Ben Shalva of Temple Reyyim, tells a wonderful story of his experiences with mikveh, immersion, and Mayyim Hayyim in his blog post, Amazing Neighbors. We are so touched, Ben, and so lucky to share a parking lot with you and your shul!
- mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/06/21/a-p… Post-grad life is chaotic & scary! Prepare for the uncertainty of your next chapter w/an immersion at Mayyim Hayyim! tweeted 4 days ago
- Lisa reflects so beautifully how mikveh is a powerful vessel to hold our grief. mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/06/19/wha… tweeted 6 days ago
- Enjoy folklorist Jo Radner's resonant words of poetry before stepping into the mikveh for her conversion. mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/06/14/ste… tweeted 1 week ago
- Leeza shares a wellspring of warmth & welcome @ Limmud FSU (Former Soviet Union) - a conference for Russian Jews! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/06/12/lim… tweeted 1 week ago
- In honor of Pride17 Mayyim Hayyim is proud to present a new immersion ceremony: For a Gender Transition Milestone!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… tweeted 2 weeks ago