- We are so grateful to Lauren for jumping into the Mayyim Hayyim team! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/05/24/bac… tweeted 4 days ago
- Grab your kleenex and enjoy a little insight into Carrie's decade of inspiration at Mayyim Hayyim! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/05/22/cre… tweeted 6 days ago
- No time to write - Soul/Life/Cycle is tonight! (AT 6PM FT. NESHAMA CARLEBACH!) mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/05/15/no-… tweeted 1 week ago
- From trauma to triumph - from the ghetto to the mikveh! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/05/10/fro… tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Learn why Faith Soloway, writer & producer of "Transparent" is donating to Mayyim Hayyim this mother's day! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/05/08/mop… tweeted 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
There are a million reasons to stay inside in December. We live in Boston, so it’s cold. Or worse, snowing. It’s dark out…by 4 o’clock. You’re tired, you’re working, the kids have to be fed, watered, taken to this lesson, … Continue reading
We encourage everyone to take a look at this wonderful article, “The Plunge,” featured in the fall 2010 issue of Middlebury Magazine. Mikveh and Walden Pond…what could be better?