- Passover is a ton of prep work! How will you prep yourself? mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/03/29/don… tweeted 1 day ago
- Being a working mom is tough - but the mikveh mamas at Mayyim Hayyim make it work! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/03/27/wor… tweeted 3 days ago
- Our dedicated Mikveh Guide, Rene, could be anywhere - but she chooses to be here! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/03/22/the… tweeted 1 week ago
- With Passover prep starting to piling up, put down the to-do list, press pause on the chaos, and come to the mikveh! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/03/20/alw… tweeted 1 week ago
- Never forget that Mayyim Hayyim is always available as a source of refuge and healing! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/03/15/on-… tweeted 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
There are a million reasons to stay inside in December. We live in Boston, so it’s cold. Or worse, snowing. It’s dark out…by 4 o’clock. You’re tired, you’re working, the kids have to be fed, watered, taken to this lesson, … Continue reading
We encourage everyone to take a look at this wonderful article, “The Plunge,” featured in the fall 2010 issue of Middlebury Magazine. Mikveh and Walden Pond…what could be better?