- Beneath the Surface stirs up mikveh magic for bat mitzvah girls & their moms! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/07/24/ben… tweeted 3 hours ago
- Phyllis brought her community from Whiteplains NY to experience Mayyim Hayyim. Check out her journey back to mikveh! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/07/19/ret… tweeted 5 days ago
- Enjoy this beautiful witch's brew of mikveh-memories-turned-poetry from our guest books dating back to 2004!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… tweeted 1 week ago
- The kids totally get what mikveh's all about! Check out Bat Mitzvah girl Nili's story below. mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/07/12/my-… tweeted 1 week ago
- "What happens when you get out of the water? It can take a while to feel Jewish" New curriculum has the answers! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/07/05/off… tweeted 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
There are a million reasons to stay inside in December. We live in Boston, so it’s cold. Or worse, snowing. It’s dark out…by 4 o’clock. You’re tired, you’re working, the kids have to be fed, watered, taken to this lesson, … Continue reading
We encourage everyone to take a look at this wonderful article, “The Plunge,” featured in the fall 2010 issue of Middlebury Magazine. Mikveh and Walden Pond…what could be better?