- If not for MH, I wouldn't have become a gestational surrogate. Join me in this mitzvah by donating to Mayyim Hayyim. mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/09/18/a-n… tweeted 3 days ago
- Rabbi Jamie Kotler shares how she removes the schmutz from her heart for the chaggim! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/09/13/the… tweeted 1 week ago
- We recently thanked our beloved Mikveh Guides w/an appreciation night! Get a peek inside some of our takeaways. mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/09/11/ang… tweeted 1 week ago
- Check out how Maya's fighting for access to clean, mayyim hayyim for her hometown village in Guatemala. mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/09/07/wat… tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Elul reminds us to WAKE UP. The High Holidays are coming & there's soul work to be done! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/09/05/the… tweeted 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
There are a million reasons to stay inside in December. We live in Boston, so it’s cold. Or worse, snowing. It’s dark out…by 4 o’clock. You’re tired, you’re working, the kids have to be fed, watered, taken to this lesson, … Continue reading
We encourage everyone to take a look at this wonderful article, “The Plunge,” featured in the fall 2010 issue of Middlebury Magazine. Mikveh and Walden Pond…what could be better?