- Beyond the Huppah - open for registration! Join other engaged & newlyweds to solidify & strengthen your partnership! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/02/15/mak… tweeted 6 days ago
- Enjoy a little inspiration to carry you through this snowy Monday~ mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/02/13/my-… tweeted 1 week ago
- People often ask, "Do Orthodox Jews come to Mayyim Hayyim?" The answer? YES! Check out Rachel's experiences! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/02/08/rei… tweeted 1 week ago
- The work of accessibility and inclusion is NEVER over! mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/02/06/inc… tweeted 2 weeks ago
- Continue YOUR Jewish journey post-conversion with "Now What? Questions & Answers for Those Who Have Chosen Judaism" mayyimhayyimblog.com/2017/02/01/off… tweeted 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
There are a million reasons to stay inside in December. We live in Boston, so it’s cold. Or worse, snowing. It’s dark out…by 4 o’clock. You’re tired, you’re working, the kids have to be fed, watered, taken to this lesson, … Continue reading
We encourage everyone to take a look at this wonderful article, “The Plunge,” featured in the fall 2010 issue of Middlebury Magazine. Mikveh and Walden Pond…what could be better?