We are always seeking guest bloggers who are willing to share their thoughts, feelings, and experiences with any and all things related to mikveh. We would love to hear from YOU.
Guest blog posts appear weekly and are usually 250-500 words. Guest bloggers usually provide a bio and a photo. You might consider the following questions if you are having trouble getting started.
- Why do you – or don’t you – go to the mikveh?
- What hopes and excitement – or apprehensions and angst – do you bring with you?
- How do you find meaning in the mikveh?
- How does immersion in the mikveh fit into your life, your spirituality, your Jewish practice, your relationships?
- What do you love about Mayyim Hayyim? How do we help to further your vision of an inclusive, welcoming community?
No prior blog experience is needed. Please direct questions and submissions to email@example.com, or just fill out the form below. We will let you know if and when your post will be scheduled. Thank you.